The casing and the hoods are made of man-made polymer which makes material input and flow easier: leaves and stalks glide and do not stick even in bad weather.
MINIMUM LOSS OF COBS AND GRAINS.
The new fitting absorbs the cob impact. Cobs do not bounce, and the loss of material and husking are drastically reduced.
ROBUST BUT ALSO LIGHT.
The weight of the polyethylene casing is one third that of the metal version and provides for a decidedly higher elasticity and strength in case of shock.
NO SUPERFLUOUS WEIGHT ACCUMULATED.
In the version equipped with stalk cutter the engineering resin prevents the shredded product from sticking to the bottom of the casing, and prevents it from piling up.
DIFFERENT WORKING ANGLES.
An exclusive adjusting system allows to set the hoods in as many as 6 different positions.
MAXIMUM DURATION MINIMUM MAINTENANCE.
No corrosion or discoloration problem. A light casing with easy access make regular maintenance operations easier.
A GENERATION FORWARD
• A gearbox consisting of a monobloc made of spherical cast iron containing all the transmission mechanisms.
The gears are protected, supported and constantly lubricated.
No secondary transmission.
Movement is obtained at each head set by means of a hexagonal rotary bar.
A torque limiting device at the inlet to each set protects the mechanical transmission against accidental overloads.
• A large-diameter conveyor screw with a crossed spiral for constant uniform feed with no losses of material is protected by a torque limiting device.
• Harvesting closed-ring chains with chromium-plated bolts. Stretching gears made of engineering resin to guarantee a long life and a silent operation.
• The casing is completely and easily folded for an easy access to the harvesting chains and to the knives rolls
• Knives rolls supported on the front; 4 adjustable blades with a tungsten coating
• Corn husker plates that can be adjusted directly from the driver's seat to adjust the position of the blades over the rollers according to the different types of maize.
• Stalk cutter (optional): it can be applied or cut off directly by the operator. Mounted under each harvesting unit it guarantees a meticulous cutting and shredding with a minimum power absorption.
SMALL AND SAFE ON THE ROAD…
From a working width of 6.5 m down to only 3.20 m in just two minutes: the new Quasar machines are large and fast even when they are not in motion. In fact they fold quickly and require little space.
Excellent visibility and perfect driving stability also thanks to an evenly distributed weight make displacements and manoeuvres easy, fast and safe.
Download Brochures From Here
- Manufacturer: Capello
- Model: MH001
Please Enquire For Price