Terms and Conditions of Sale - Kevin Kirby Ltd
1. ALL USED MACHINERY - FOR SALE BY KEVIN KIRBY LIMITED
Kevin Kirby Ltd are able to offer competitive prices for their used machinery under the following terms and conditions:
· All used machinery is offered for sale by Kevin Kirby Ltd with no warranty* given or implied.
· Used machines are sold as seen and inspected by the purchaser.
· Kevin Kirby Limited advise all customers to obtain an independent engineers report on the used machinery prior to purchase.
· Kevin Kirby Ltd are not liable for any details provided about the used machinery by a third party instructed by the purchaser.
· * Warranty terms can be negotiated between the purchaser and Kevin Kirby Ltd but will incur additional cost to that of the sale price of the used machinery.
2. NEW MACHINERY - EYRE HEADER TRAILERS
· Kevin Kirby Ltd are a distributor of new Eyre Combine Header Trailers – (models T1 (22ft to 30ft) T2 (25ft – 41ft) , T3 (15ft to 25ft) and T4(15ft to 35ft)
· Eyre Combine Header Trailer to be inspected by purchaser on collection/delivery.
· New Eyre Header trailers are offered with a season’s warranty by the manufacturers i.e. Eyre Trailers Ltd – Coldham Road, Coningsby, Lincolnshire, LN4 4SE
· The warranty is not the liability of or offered by Kevin Kirby Ltd.
3. TITLE OF GOODS:
· All goods remain the property of Kevin Kirby Limited until full payment has been received.
4. CONDITIONS OF SALE:
· Once title of goods has passed to the purchaser, the risk for insurance passes to the purchaser and is not covered by Kevin Kirby Ltd.